Ms Joëlle Bouille MITI
- 16 years of full-time experience, translating from English, Spanish and Dutch to French (France and/or Belgium)
- Close to 11,000,000 words translated so far and counting
- Bachelor and Master of Science in Business Engineering (full curriculum on joellebouille.com/pr.html#cursus1)
- Diploma in Translation (English to French) (Chartered Institute of Linguists)
- 7 years of previous experience as a software programmer/developer
My main specialisms are international cooperation for development, humanitarian aid, psychology and IT.
You may contact me from Monday to Friday, 8am-noon and 2pm-6pm, Paris time.
How may I help you?
ITI membership category: MITI
- Annual reports
- Charities and third sector organisations
- Human rights
- Information technology
- International development
- Market research
- Tourism and travel
- Website localisation
- Software localization
- Adobe Acrobat
- SDL Trados Studio