The Corporate Community membership category is for UK-based social enterprises, registered charities and community based not-for-profit organisations providing translation or interpreting services.
Benefits of membership:
- Use the ITI Corporate Community logo on your website and stationery
- Free subscription to our award-winning journal, ITI Bulletin
- Complimentary individual membership for a member of your staff
- Be listed on our Corporate members’ page
- Access to My ITI for member-only content, such as our series of informative webinars
How do I apply?
- Registered charity number or evidence of social enterprise status
- Evidence of providing translation and or interpreting services
A one-off application fee of £60 is due when you submit your completed application form.
The Corporate Community annual membership fee is £395.
It’s quick and easy to submit your application online. If you need further advice on becoming a Corporate Community member, please contact us.