The Corporate Community membership category is for UK-based social enterprises, registered charities and community based not-for-profit organisations providing translation or interpreting services.
Benefits of membership:
- Use the ITI Corporate Community logo on your website and stationery
- Free subscription to our award-winning journal, ITI Bulletin
- Complimentary individual membership for a member of your staff
- Be listed on our Corporate members’ page
- Access to My ITI for member-only content, such as our series of informative webinars
|Affiliate, Associate, Community, Education, Technology||Language Service Provider||Accredited Language Service Provider|
|ITI Directory listing|
|Promoted ITI Directory listing|
|Accredited LSP badge on your ITI Directory listing|
|ISO 17100 certified badge on your ITI Directory listing, if applicable|
|Listing on Corporate member page|
|Listing on Universities page||Education|
|Bulletin print version (on request)|
|Continuous membership logo|
|Reduced member rates for your students||Education|
|Free advertising of vacancies on our website|
|Complimentary individual membership1|
|Two free half page Bulletin adverts a year||
|Free Experian credit checks|
|Exclusive member rates on Events and training|
|Discounts on products and services
(e.g. IT, insurance, accountancy, training and publications)
|Discounted Professional Indemnity insurance|
|Exclusive member-only content in My ITI|
1 Not included in Associate and Technology membership.
How do I apply?
- Registered charity number or evidence of social enterprise status
- Evidence of providing translation and or interpreting services
A one-off application fee of £60 is due when you submit your completed application form.
The Corporate Community annual membership fee is £395.
It’s quick and easy to submit your application online. If you need further advice on becoming a Corporate Community member, please contact us.