Language Services membership
This new category is for those working as project managers/co-ordinators, resource managers, account managers and in other associated roles within Language Service Providers.
ITI membership provides the opportunity to network with other professionals across the industry and to increase co-operation between all those involved in the provision of language services, as well as to share best practice.
Benefits of Language Services membership:
- Demonstrates your professionalism and recognises your commitment to upholding the highest professional standards
- Provides a valuable opportunity to network with and learn from others working in similar roles in the sector, and from those working as freelance translators and interpreters
- Provides access to industry experts through member-only content and webinars
- You will be part of a supportive and professional community, promoting a rapidly evolving industry
As a Language Services member, you will:
- Receive a free subscription to our award-winning journal, ITI Bulletin, published six times a year
- Have access to My ITI for member-only content such as our series of free, informative webinars and ITI’s CPD logging tool
- Be invited to join our twice-yearly panel session with a series of industry experts, to discuss topics relevant to LSPs and those working within them (to start Quarter 3 2021)
- Receive free monthly updates with the latest industry news and events
- Have the opportunity to join our Language Services member online networking group, with a bi-monthly discussion session hosted by our Membership team (to start Quarter 4, 2021)
One professional reference from a current/previous employer, which does not have to be related to translation or interpreting, or from someone in a recognised profession such as a doctor, accountant or teacher.
An application fee of £60 is due when you submit your completed application.
Introductory offer: when you apply before 30 April 2021, we will waive your application fee.
The annual Language Services membership fee is £110.
"We are delighted to launch this new category for those working in the Language Services industry. It will provide a great opportunity for members to network with others working in similar roles, to discuss the key issues in the industry, and share best practice."
Still have questions? Have a look at our FAQs.
How do I apply?
It’s quick and easy to submit your application online. If you need further advice on becoming a Language Services member, please contact us.