This training has been designed to guide you through everything that you need to consider before taking the assessment and assumes that you have already read the Applicant Handbook and watched the pre-recorded Assessment Guide.
This pre recorded training package will give you access to:
1. A listen and watch pre-recorded prepare for success webinar. This takes about 45 minutes to watch
2. The prepare for success handbook
3. Two pre-recorded MITI Assessment Experience webinars detailing the experiences of two previous applicants (Philippe Galinier and Patricia Charnet). It takes just under 35 minutes to listen to both experiences
4. Appendix 1 to Appendix 4 to read
5. 15 multiple choice questions to assess whether you are ready to take the ITI Assessment