Your options when the client doesn't pay
Do you have a client who refuses to pay, makes late payments, or tries to pay you less than your agreed fee?
Join our webinar with Tony Rosado and find out how you can ensure you get the fee you deserve for your work.
Whether you are a freelance translator, or interpreter, the webinar will equip you with the knowledge you need to:
- Practice due diligence
- Adopt an appropriate negotiation approach with clients
- Ensure you have a robust contract
- Remedy a payment default
- Deal with morose clients directly
- Understand the role of collection agencies
- Know when to go to court.
In addition, you will discover how to encourage clients to make prompt payments and ensure you always receive your agreed professional fee, so improving your cashflow, reducing stress and freeing up time to spend on paid work.