Corporate Accredited Language Service Providers
The Corporate Accredited Language Service Provider (ALSP) membership category is for businesses or organisations that have been a Corporate LSP for at least three years and can demonstrate an ongoing contribution and commitment to the profession and to ITI.
Benefits of membership:
- Use the ITI Corporate Accredited LSP logo on your website and stationery and be internationally recognised
- Gain recognition for your contribution and commitment to the development of your professional body and of the translation and interpreting profession
- Free subscription to our award-winning journal, ITI Bulletin
- Promote your business through a free listing on the public ITI Directory
- Complimentary individual membership for a member of staff
- Access to My ITI for member-only content, such as our series of informative webinars
You must have been an ITI Corporate LSP for at least three full membership years and be able to provide the following:
- 2 client references
- 3 supplier references (including one from an MITI/FITI)
- Evidence of Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Terms of Business to suppliers
- Evidence of contribution to the profession by gaining 10 points from the list of Accredited criteria
ALSPs are reaccredited every three years.
The Accredited Language Service Provider annual membership fee is £590.
How do I apply?
If you need further advice on becoming an Accredited LSP member, or to request an application pack and details of the criteria, then please get in touch with us at [email protected].