Corporate Accredited Language Service Providers
The Corporate Accredited Language Service Provider (ALSP) membership category is for businesses or organisations that have been an ITI Corporate LSP member for at least three years and can demonstrate an ongoing contribution and commitment to the profession and to ITI.
Benefits of membership:
- Use the ITI Corporate Accredited LSP logo on your website and stationery and be internationally recognised
- Gain recognition for your contribution and commitment to the development of your professional body and of the translation and interpreting profession
- Free subscription to our award-winning journal, ITI Bulletin
- Promote your business through a free listing on the public ITI Directory
- Complimentary individual membership for a member of staff
- Access to My ITI for member-only content, such as our series of informative webinars
|Affiliate, Associate, Community, Education, Technology||Language Service Provider||Accredited Language Service Provider|
|ITI Directory listing|
|Promoted ITI Directory listing|
|Accredited LSP badge on your ITI Directory listing|
|ISO 17100 certified badge on your ITI Directory listing, if applicable|
|Listing on Corporate member page|
|Listing on Universities page||Education|
|Bulletin print version (on request)|
|Continuous membership logo|
|Reduced member rates for your students||Education|
|Free advertising of vacancies on our website|
|Complimentary individual membership1|
|Two free half page Bulletin adverts a year||
|Free Experian credit checks|
|Exclusive member rates on Events and training|
|Discounts on products and services
(e.g. IT, insurance, accountancy, training and publications)
|Discounted Professional Indemnity insurance|
|Exclusive member-only content in My ITI|
1 Not included in Associate and Technology membership.
How do I apply?
You must have been an ITI Corporate LSP for at least three full membership years and be able to provide the following:
- 2 client references
- 3 supplier references (including one from an MITI/FITI)
- Evidence of Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Terms of Business to suppliers
- Evidence of contribution to the profession by gaining 10 points from the list of Accredited criteria
ALSPs are reaccredited every three years.
The Accredited Language Service Provider annual membership fee is £595.
If you need further advice on becoming an Accredited LSP member, or to request an application pack and details of the criteria, then please contact us.