The Corporate Associate membership category is for new and growing businesses or organisations that provide translation, interpreting and associated language services and have been trading for less than three years.
Benefits of membership:
- Use the ITI Corporate Associate logo on your website and stationery
- Free subscription to our award-winning journal, ITI Bulletin
- Be listed on our Corporate members’ page
- Access to My ITI for member-only content, such as our series of informative webinars
You must have been trading as business for less than three years and be able to provide the following:
- A Partner or Director of the Corporate Associate member needs to be MITI or FITI or have a recommendation from an MITI or FITI.
- Terms of Business for suppliers
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Two client references
- Evidence of company registration
A one-off application fee of £60 is due when you submit your completed application form.
The Corporate Associate annual membership fee is £295.
How do I apply?
If you need further advice on becoming a Corporate Associate member, or to request an application pack, then please get in touch with us at [email protected].