The Corporate Associate membership category is for new and growing businesses or organisations that provide translation, interpreting and associated language services and have been trading for less than three years.
Benefits of membership:
- Use the ITI Corporate Associate logo on your website and stationery
- Free subscription to our award-winning journal, ITI Bulletin
- Be listed on our Corporate members’ page
- Access to My ITI for member-only content, such as our series of informative webinars
|Affiliate, Associate, Community, Education, Technology||Language Service Provider||Accredited Language Service Provider|
|ITI Directory listing|
|Promoted ITI Directory listing|
|Accredited LSP badge on your ITI Directory listing|
|ISO 17100 certified badge on your ITI Directory listing, if applicable|
|Listing on Corporate member page|
|Listing on Universities page||Education|
|Bulletin print version (on request)|
|Continuous membership logo|
|Reduced member rates for your students||Education|
|Free advertising of vacancies on our website|
|Complimentary individual membership1|
|Two free half page Bulletin adverts a year||
|Free Experian credit checks|
|Exclusive member rates on Events and training|
|Discounts on products and services
(e.g. IT, insurance, accountancy, training and publications)
|Discounted Professional Indemnity insurance|
|Exclusive member-only content in My ITI|
1 Not included in Associate and Technology membership.
How do I apply?
You must have been trading as business for less than three years and be able to provide the following:
- A Partner or Director of the Corporate Associate member needs to be MITI or FITI or have a recommendation from an MITI or FITI.
- Terms of Business for suppliers
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Two client references
- Evidence of company registration
A one-off application fee of £60 is due when you submit your completed application form.
The Corporate Associate annual membership fee is £300.
It’s quick and easy to submit your application online. If you need further advice on becoming a Corporate Associate member, please contact us.