Specialising in sports translation and interpreting
To celebrate the launch of the ITI Sports Network, the Network’s co-coordinators, Sarah Bowyer and Jae Marple, offer insights into how they turned their passion for sport into regular, rewarding work.
The webinar will be of interest to anyone considering specialising in sports translation and/or interpreting and you will find out more about:
- The sports translation market
- Possible routes into this specialism
- The benefits and challenges (linguistic and otherwise) of working in this fast-paced field
- The varied types of work on offer, from multi-million pound deals to post-match interviews
- The importance of CPD and networking opportunities
- Ideas for next steps.
Sarah and Jae will also share their exciting plans for the new ITI Sports Network and answer your questions.