All you need to know about post-editing
Post-editing is a job which requires a different skill set from translation. It also entails different working conditions and has a different professional image from translation. When a translation company asks you to do a post-editing assignment, how can you make the right decision about whether to take it up or not?
The webinar will provide answers to these commonly-asked questions:
- What exactly is post-editing?
- Why are translation companies asking you to do post-editing work?
- How do you know that post-editing is the right job for you?
- What skill sets are needed to do post-editing?
- Does post-editing give me a good career prospect?
Aimed at freelance translators who are thinking of starting, or have already started, to take on post-editing work. It is also suitable for any language professionals or students who want to know more about post-editing.
Any questions please contact Ann Brooks, Professional Development Officer
ITI members - Free
Non-members - £12