Editing and proofreading – how to get it right
Sessions will run from 3pm-5pm GMT
Learn how to become a more efficient proofreader and editor in this short course with popular trainer, Karen Tkaczyk.
Translators edit and proofread every day – it’s an essential part of the job. In this short course, you will learn ways to make this final stage of checking a text more reliable and to give you more confidence in your edits.
- Discover more about the tools you can use for editing and proofreading
- Build your confidence in negotiating for editing and proofreading services
- Learn the skills you need to reduce the time you spend going back and forth on decisions while editing and proofreading
- Increase your confidence that you are making the right edits in translations
- Learn how to develop a more defined editing and proofreading process.
There will be two assignments as part of the course to help you practise and develop your skills.