Improve your physical and mental wellbeing from your desk
Learn seated exercises and find out how doing them at your desk for a few minutes each day can improve your physical and mental wellbeing.
If you spend most of your working day sitting at a desk you’ll know the toll it can take on your body, especially in terms of neck and back strain. And if you work alone, the feeling of isolation can add additional mental strain on top. But by incorporating a few simple exercises, from the comfort of your own desk, into your working day you can avoid these effects and significantly boost your wellbeing.
In this webinar you will:
- Learn about the physical benefits of regularly exercising at your desk, including increased energy levels, productivity and concentration
- Understand how to avoid the “afternoon slump” and reaching for caffeine or chocolate
- Take part in several short sessions that demonstrate and practice the exercises in action (we recommend you wear loose fitting clothes)
- See how the exercises can benefit the whole body and give more of a workout than you might think
- Understand the mental health benefits of exercising regularly at your desk.
ITI members: Free
Non-members: £10 +VAT