Translating and editing for the beauty business
Sessions will run from 10am-11:15am.
Enhance your specialist knowledge of the high-end beauty market and hone your writing skills in this field.
Aimed at translators working into English who currently specialise in any part of the beauty sector (cosmetics, haircare, skincare, fragrances, nail care), you will learn how to improve your translation quality to help you win and retain clients.
During three, 75-minute online webinars you will:
- Expand your knowledge of the beauty sector as a whole
- Find out more about how to communicate with clients in the beauty industry
- Learn how to find out about / stay on top of beauty trends and keep your vocabulary fresh
- Learn and brainstorm quality-control tips to ensure your language strikes the right tone for the beauty market
- Identify specialist vocabulary for fragrance, cosmetics and skincare
- Practice translating and editing marketing materials from the beauty industry with feedback from other attendees and the facilitator
Use what you learn to raise your game and excel in your chosen sector.
Click on the blue session number below to find out what is covered in each session
ITI members: £60 + VAT
Non-members: £90 + VAT