If you are interested in working as a translator or interpreter but unsure how to start, our SWATI seminar will help to answer your questions.
You will hear from leading experts in the field about all aspects of the industry and gain important insights on how to get started and succeed in your chosen profession.
You will learn about:
- Generalist or specialist translating and different types of interpreting
- Working with translation companies
- Working as an interpreter
- Pricing and financial aspects of freelancing
- Breaking through the 'no experience – no work' barrier
- Marketing yourself
We don't have another SWATI session planned at the moment but when we do details will be posted here.
ITI members can watch recordings of the sessions of our last SWATI event that was held online in May 2021, in association with the University of Westminster
Not an ITI member?
Did you know that when you join ITI you get access to a wealth of member-only content including recordings of the latest SWATI sessions?