If you are interested in working as a translator or interpreter but unsure how to start, our SWATI seminar will help to answer your questions.
You will hear from leading experts in the field about all aspects of the industry and gain important insights on how to get started and succeed in your chosen profession.
You will learn about:
- Generalist or specialist translating and different types of interpreting
- Working with translation companies
- Working as an interpreter
- Pricing and financial aspects of freelancing
- Breaking through the 'no experience – no work' barrier
- Marketing yourself
We don't have a SWATI seminar planned at the moment, but keep an eye on our Events calendar for news of the next event.
ITI members can watch recordings of the sessions at our last SWATI event that was held online in October 2020, in association with the University of Westminster
Not an ITI member?