Insights and best practice in project management
Gain a behind-the-scenes look at project management across the language services sector.
The role of a project manager may vary from one Language Service Provider to another. At one, a PM is a cog in a streamlined machine that consists of a salesperson, account manager, language engineer, vendor manager, DTPer and quality control colleague. At another, one PM performs all of those tasks. All work in a high-pressure environment and there is much that can be learnt from one another.
In this webinar, a panel of three experienced project managers share their knowledge of, and insights into the role. They will discuss:
- The key skills every project manager needs
- The highlights and challenges they face
- How to manage expectations and overcome obstacles
- The way in which the sector continues to evolve and how this impacts the job
- What project managers need to do to excel.
The webinar will be of interest to project managers regardless or experience as well as those considering it as a profession. It will also be of interest to freelancers who want to gain a better understanding of the role so they can work more effectively with PMs.