Tailoring memoQ to your needs
In this webinar, aimed at those who already know the basics of memoQ, you will learn about using options, appearances, rules, settings and other functionality to tailor the tool to your individual needs.
Adapting your translation tool to your needs is one of the most important first steps of any user. After all, it will be frequently used every day for several hours. Customising memoQ might also depend on the type of work you are doing or even a particular document or workflow step in a project. Knowing your way around memoQ’s functions can save time and stress.
You will discover the different ways the interface or the behaviour of memoQ can be adjusted and be shown how to set up some resources to improve both efficiency and accuracy. Attendees will learn:
- How to adapt the interface to improve the comfort of using memoQ
- Changing Go to next setting and auto look-up
- How to set up core resources to improve your efficiency (Muses, QA settings)
- How to use additional resources to improve your memoQ experience (Web Search, keyboard shortcuts)
- Three ways to work with review + review-only workflow.