Why CPD is essential for success
Continuing Professional Development (CPD) is a subject that professional bodies ITI talk about a lot and we recommend that members undertake at least 30 hours of CPD each year.
But what exactly is CPD and why is it so important for translators and interpreters?
In this member-only webinar, which will take the form of a panel discussion, you will discover how undertaking regular CPD can increase your confidence and boost your career. Topics discussed will include:
- What form does CPD take for translators and interpreters?
- How CPD can benefit you at all points in your career?
- What are the different types of CPD?
- How can you plan and log your CPD?
- Does evidence of CPD really matter for agencies and direct clients?
ITI members: Free