Welcome to the ITI Polish Network. We have over 50 translator and interpreter members based mostly in the UK, but also in Poland and elsewhere in Europe.
The purpose of our network is to encourage closer, mutually beneficial links between professional translators and interpreters who work with English and Polish. We aim to be a friendly, supportive and professional community and to become a focal point for sharing information of interest to Polish linguists. We seek to promote the highest standards in the profession.
What we offer
- CPD events – a range of workshops and meetings with language experts;
- Members’ forum – online space for our members to come together, exchange experiences, advice and sometimes even projects;
- Mentoring scheme – available for free in a range of topics from language skills to running your own business;
- Peer learning – revision club with EN>PL and PL>EN groups;
- Newsletter – written for our members by our members;
- Social and cultural gatherings: book club, film club and other social events.
For more information about joining or any other enquiries please email us at: [email protected]
Find us on social media
All ITI members adhere to the professional Code of conduct
Looking for a translator or interpreter?
Start by Getting it right in Polish, English, and more languages.
Find out more about Polish–English translation in our joint newsletter with the ATA Slavic Languages Division, Trans-Atlantyk.