Welcome to the International Development & Cooperation Network of the Institute of Translation and Interpreting.
We are a new network, but we’re clear on our aims.
We want to offer translators and Interpreters specialising in the international development & cooperation sector a place to:
- Discuss issues affecting the sector
- Share resources, events and expertise with colleagues working in the sector
- Get advice on terminology
- Stay up to date with developments in the sector
- Access relevant training and support
- Collaborate with colleagues.
The International Development & Cooperation Network aims to further a common professional interest in international development & cooperation, including human rights and international migration.
The ITI International Development & Cooperation Network is a subject network for professional translators and interpreters specialising in:
- International development
- Sustainable development
- Human development
- Economic development
- Development cooperation
- Funding for development
- International cooperation
- Global partnerships for development
- International non-governmental organisations
- Humanitarian assistance
- Regional cooperation (ASEAN, AU, EU, etc.)
- United Nations
- Human rights
- International migration
If you have an interest in any of the specialties or subspecialties mentioned above, you are more than welcome to join our Network. For more information, please go to Membership.
As we grow we would love for our network to offer our members more and more opportunities for networking, training and support. To do this, we’ll need your help. If you would be interested in joining the International Development & Cooperation Network Committee, please get in touch. For more information, please go to Membership.