Q: I got married abroad last year and need my Marriage Certificate translating. Can ITI help?

A: Yes, we offer a free search facility in Language Services, where you can find a Qualified ITI Translator, Interpreter or Language Services Business to help you. ITI is a professional membership organisation and does not provide translation or interpreting services. 

Translations of official documents, such as marriage certificates, from Greek to English and/or English to Greek must be done by Qualified Translators who are registered with the Greek Embassy. Please click here for a list of registered translators who can help you.

Q: I have a delegation of Japanese business associates visiting my UK company headquarters for two days next month and need someone to help with translation while they are here. Can ITI help?

A: Yes, If you need someone to communicate verbally during meetings, etc, you will need an interpreter. ITI provides a free search facility to help you find the services you need. Go to Find An Interpreter, make your selection criteria and click the Search button, and this will show you the contact details of ITI Qualified Interpreter Members who can help you. You can then choose one or more from the list and contact them to discuss your requirements.

Q: What is the difference between a Certified and a Legalised translation?

A: There are several different types of official translation and it can often be difficult to know what type you need. Please click here for more detailed information about the different types of official translations and where they are needed.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Scroll to Top
The Institute of Translation and Interpreting website would like to use cookies to store information on your computer, to improve our website. One of the cookies we use is essential for parts of the site to operate and has already been set. By your continued use of the ITI website you indicate your consent to our use of cookies on your computer. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our privacy policy.